Guys I’m so excited about this! I’ve had this app for a few months and I’ve already earned $200 via paypal! I highly recommend this for anyone looking to make easy money from their phone :)
Check out the link below if you’re interested: http://featu.re/UVTNB4
Put in the referral code UVTNB4 for 50 free points to get started :D
Feel free to message me with any questions/concerns I’ll be happy to help xx
this is awesome holy shit
I’ve had a lot of people asking how to collect your reward on paypal:
- Set up a paypal account (if you don’t already have one)
- Link your feature points account with the email you used for your paypal account
- Once you’ve collected enough points for the reward you want, go to the “rewards” tab on the fp app, choose the reward you want, then click it to collect!
Sidenote: sometimes fp runs out of the rewards for the day, so if it doesn’t work the first time, just try it early the next day! I’ve never had any problems with it though. Hope this helps! xx
- Water tank: Filtered water is kept in the tank and slowly released into the breadbaskets below
- Vegetables growing in breadbasket: Breadbaskets filled with porous lava stoned are used to grow vegetables. The stones and vegetables roots trap the nutrients and filter the water which then flows into the fish tank below.
- Fish droppings enrich the water with nutrients for growing vegetables
- A variety of small vegetables can be grown such as swiss chard, cows peas, eggplants, sweet peppers, etc.
- Pump: A solar powered or had pump recycles the water to the top tank, ready for the cycle to start again.
- Chickens provide meat and eggs for consumption and/or for sale. Their droppings are captured and used to feed the fish.
This unique system integrates fish, poultry and vegetable farming using recycled water. It is designed to maximise the yield of each component, whilst minimising the amount of water required. Our research has shown that Haller’s aquaponics system uses only 2% of the water conventionally needed for the same vegetable production. This is particularly important in drought-prone areas in Africa. Haller’s aquaponics system is also affordable, it is made with low cost materials that can be found locally.
We have made several changes to this initial design – in particular to the fish tanks. A revised illustration is currently being worked on.
Random Twerking!: Girls Twerk In Public!
LMFAO i’m so here for black girls acting up and being silly in public
YAAAAS! I AM 100% here for black girls being free to express themselves in public!
Twerking is a fun body expression and shame on white people for over sexualizing it.
I LOST IT AT THE GIRL COMING OUT THE STORAGE BIN THO
This is the cutest video ever omfg I love itThis is too perf
Hag Stones or Holey stones have been used for thousands of years for 3 main purposes, depending on your beliefs and also where you live. The 3 main uses are:
Healing – It is said that someone wearing a holey stone around their neck will be cured of any disease. You can also rub a healing stone over an affected wound (over the top of a bandage or plaster though please we don’t want infections!) or painful joint to ease the pain and aid healing.
Protection – Funnily enough, holey stones have been used for many years in the South West of England to protect people against Witchcraft and Witches, and yes it is even still used to this day on fishing boats for this very reason. However it used to protect anyone against negative forces. A common place to hang them is over windows and doors. They are also said to protect you against nightmares so hanging one above your bed or on your bedstead would also be good.
To see Fairies – Legend says that if you hold a holey stone up to your eye and look through it you can see creatures that you cannot normally see, such as Fae folk.
~You can also see my post on hag stones here.
Adding this to the struggle-meals menu